Welcome to Bonser & Son
Is your septic system in failure. Your septic system replacement could qualify under the In Kind Replacement Rule?You might not need a new septic system design.Give us a call and find out.
Bonser & Son installs all types of septic systems and will fix any problem. If you are having septic trouble or have a question don't hesitate to call:
Located in Nottingham, New Hampshire.We have been designing, installing and fixing existing septic systems since 1980.
Signs of Septic System Failure
They say the grass is always greener over the septic system but sometimes this is not a good sign. When your system starts to fail you will see the following signs:
- The grass will be higher and greener in certain places.
- The grass will also die off in some spots.
- Your lawn will be difficult to mow because the ground will be soft.
- There can be puddles in the lower area of your septic system.
- Sometimes a black slime will form on the ground.
- Oftentimes you will smell a foul odor.
- During heavy rains your toilet may show signs of flushing slow.
- Septic water will also puddle at your septic tank or backup into your cellar.
Old damaged cement D-Box
New plastic replacement D-Box.